Appointments & Fees
Please call to inquire about scheduling. Most scheduling is within 2 to 4 weeks and we are accepting new patients.
The first appointment is about 2 hours in length, but may be longer if necessary. We can break up the session if needed. Having the health history form filled out before the visit and discussing the responses with Dr. Hayduk is just the beginning of your healing journey.
Afterwards, Dr. Hayduk compiles a personalized ‘blueprint’ to your treatment plan. It features everything discussed at the visit, many effective treatments specific for your concerns and also lots of tips and tid-bits for you to reference and incorporate into your life. Dr. Hayduk understands that the first visit is intensive, your blueprint is a perpetual reminder of your naturopathic visit.
- First comprehensive & detailed appointment with Dr. Hayduk (@ her office): $325
- Naturopathic Oncology (Cancer) Initial Appointment – $425
- Follow-up visits are usually two to eight weeks later after the first appointment. It is important to have at least one follow-up visit to asses lab work and to make sure you understand the treatment plan and to begin to correct anything found on lab work. Changes to the treatment plan are often made to continue to guide you towards better health. Yes, many health concerns are treatable in one visit, but most require a few additional consultations with Dr. Hayduk to achieve optimal health. Follow up visits are usually an hour, sometimes longer if reviewing extensive lab results. Fee is $165. Up to $195, if greater than one hour. Very brief appointments, 30 minutes or less are $95. These appointments are strictly timed and used for clarifications and brief concerns. It is not a replacement for a typical office visit.
- Late arrivals will not receive an extension of scheduled service time and responsible for full service fee.
- If it has been over six months since your last appointment with Dr. Hayduk, more than an hour is typically needed and may incur the $195 charge if greater than one hour is used.
- Convenient phone follow up consults are also available – avoid the hassles of traffic. These phone consultations are billed as an office visit.
- We can provide a ‘superbill’ for your insurance reimbursment – sorry it’s a Maryland legislature issue, not ours, that we can not accept any insurance at this time.
- If you have Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account, you may be able to use this for the office visits, specialty lab testing and health supplements.
- We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards for your convenience.