Appointments & Fees
Please call to inquire about scheduling. Most scheduling is within 2 to 4 weeks and we are accepting new patients.
Dr. Hayduk sees patients Tuesday through Friday starting at 11:00 am and the last one scheduled at 5:30 pm.
First appointment should be in person at the office, however due to coronavirus, we are now offering convenient virtual appointment for everyone. Follow-up appointments can also be scheduled virtually or in office. Virtual consultations are billed as an office visit and a treatment plan is also created the same way. We do not schedule more than one patient at a time and do not see actively ill patients. We also adhere to strict sanitization between each patient to protect everyone.
We can provide a ‘superbill’ for your insurance reimbursement – sorry it’s a maryland legislature issue, not ours, that we cannot accept any insurance at this time. You may be reimbused from your insurance provider, call the number on the back of the card and inquire.
Afterwards, Dr. Hayduk compiles a personalized ‘blueprint’ to your treatment plan. It features everything discussed at the visit, many effective treatments specific for your concerns and also lots of tips and tid-bits for you to reference and incorporate into your life. Dr. Hayduk understands that the first visit is intensive, your blueprint is a perpetual reminder of your naturopathic visit.
- First comprehensive & detailed appointment including Naturopathic Blueprint – 90 min to 120 mins: $325
- Naturopathic Oncology (Cancer) Initial Appointment including Naturopathic Blueprint – 2 to 3 hours: $425
- Follow-up visits are usually two to eight weeks later after the first appointment. It is important to have at least one follow-up visit to asses lab work and to make sure you understand the treatment plan and to begin to correct anything found on lab work. Changes to the treatment plan are often made to continue to guide you towards better health. Yes, many health concerns are treatable in one visit, but most require a few additional consultations with Dr. Hayduk to achieve optimal and lasting health.
- Follow up visits are usually an hour and fee is $165.
- Follow up visits for oncology or requiring more than one hour is $195.
- If it has been over six months since your last appointment with Dr. Hayduk, more than an hour is typically needed and may incur the $195 charge if greater than one hour is used.
- Very brief appointments, 30 minutes or less are $95. These appointments are strictly timed and used for clarifications and brief concerns. It is not a replacement for a typical office visit. Please specify when scheduling if the appointment is to be brief. Email to communicate with Dr. Hayduk is preferred and often the most cost effective way to do so. Please limit email to ask quick and specific questions about your treatment plan and concerns. New health concerns will require a visit. Emails that are lengthy or excessively sent may incur an email charge and will be notified of such charge before incurring it. Do note our email policy. Fees range from $45 to $95.
- Convenient phone follow up consults are also available – avoid the hassles of traffic. Do mention you prefer a phone consultation when you make your next appointment. First appointment should be in person at the office, follow-up appointments can be via phone or Internet based communication like Skype. Phone consultations are billed as an office visit and treatment plan is also created the same way.
- Phone calls to patients are billable, even if brief.
- We can provide a ‘superbill’ for your insurance reimbursement – sorry it’s a Maryland legislature issue, not ours, that we cannot accept any insurance at this time.
- If you have Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account, you may be able to use this for the office visits, specialty lab testing and health supplements.
- We accept cash, local personal checks and all major credit cards for your convenience.
- Late arrivals will not receive an extension of scheduled service time and are responsible for full service fee.
- Your appointment is for you and you alone. Therefore it is mandatory to call the office if you must change your appointment time. There is a strict policy of $100 if appointments are changed with less than 48 hours’ notice or if you do not show up at your scheduled time.