Recommended Reading & Links
Dr. Veronica Hayduk recommends these fine books for you to read. Please send your suggestions.
- Adrenal Fatigue – James Wilson, ND, DC
- Dr. Bernstein’s Diabetes Solution Revised and Updated by Richard Bernstein
- 21 Pounds in 21 Days – The Martha’s Vineyard Diet Detox – Roni DeLuz, RN, ND, PhD
- Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion – Matsen
- Eat Right for Your Blood Type – Dr. Peter D’Adamo, ND
- Fats That Heal, Fats That Kill – Erasmus
- Safe Shopper’s Bible – David Steinman
- Diet for a Poisoned Planet – David Steinman
- Fighting Radiation & Chemical Pollutants with Foods, Herbs & Vitamins – Stephan Schechter, MD.
- The Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet: The Lifelong Solution to Yo-Yo Dieting – Heller and Heller
- The Body Ecology Diet – Donna Gates
- You Can Heal Your Life – Louse Hay
- Simple Abundance – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Business Plan for the Body – Jim Karas
- Finding Your Own North Star – Dr. Martha Beck, Ph.D.
- Everyday Sacred – Sue Bender
- A Primer on Prostate Cancer – Dr. Stephen Strum
- How to Prevent and Treat Cancer with Natural Medicine – Dr. Michael T. Murray, ND
- Estrogens, Estrogen Receptors and Breast Cancer – Dr. Fritz Parl, MD
- The Complete Natural Medicine Guide to Breast Cancer – Sat Dharam Kaur N.D.
- From Fatigued to Fantastic – Dr. Tittlebaum
- Confessions of a Medical Heretic – Dr. Mendelson M.D.
- Detoxify or Die – Sherry A. Rogers, M.D.
- Wheat Free Recipes and Menus – Carol Fenster, PhD (a favorite, try the French Bread…yum)
- Hearty Vegetarian Soups And Stews – Martin
- All Natural Allergy Cookbook – Martin
- Vegan Delights – Martin
- Daelicious Eating – Daemon Jones, ND
- Everyday Grain-free Gourmet, by Jody Bager and Jenny Lass
- Going Against the Grain, by Melissa Diane Smith
- The Garden of Eating, by Rachel Albert-Matesz
Visit our on-line store at: https://www.healthwavehq.com/welcome/drhayduk= for the very best quality in supplements at the very best prices.
Looking for a naturopathic physician in another part of the world?
Searching for other health professionals in your community?
Check out these two websites first, to help guide you to qualified and competent doctors. These three websites require proof of license & graduation from an accredited school authorized by the United States Department of Education.
Check out the article, ‘big difference between a naturopathic physician and a naturopath’, for more information.
Or call us, we can help you find a naturopathic physician that’s right for you and your family.
www.naturopathic.org – The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians provides this very user friendly way to locate naturopathic physicians from all over America and Canada.
www.marylandnd.org – Local listing of qualified naturopathic doctors.
NutritionalTree.com – Website also features licensed naturopathic physicians in this area and nationally. Site also is a consumer review for health supplements. They are also in the process of adding educational tools for consumers including a Supplement Buying Guide.
www.bodymindspiritdirectory.org – a nice local reference of other healing practitioners.
Personal Growth from SelfGrowth.com— SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Personal Growth on the Internet.
OTHER SITES OF INTEREST
http://www.mealmixer.com/?afid=240– Meal Mixer website. Easy to navigate system to find recipes with your food allergies in mind, awesome substitutions already added in, creates a shopping list for a weeks worth of tasty, easy and nutritious meals. If you are avoiding wheat, simply check that box on the set up page and every recipe you see will be wheat free. Site can also generate recipes for more than just one allergen. Say you are avoiding wheat and dairy, this site can do that too. Have no fear, these recipes are tasty. No more run around on search engines and cookbooks. With this site, you are done! Also includes nutritional information (like calories, carb count, fat count) for each meal and for each day. Great tool for those desiring to loose or gain weight. Also features a section that allows you to send the results over to your doctor for their review. Recipes can be generated for one to a family of 12. Has a free trial period. Go check it out – it’s simple to use and takes the hard part out of finding recipes that have your needs in mind. Should you invest in the program’s nominal fee, our office offers a discount code, please call or e-mail to receive it. Now healthy eating avoiding your food allergies could not be easier!
http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php – World’s Healthiest Food List. Nice and easy site to navigate the nutrient content in many foods, including vitamin and mineral content. Also includes where and how they grow, recipes and more. No charge to use this fabulous site.
Drug Information – Drugwatch provides up-to-date information on the side effects of prescription medications. They aim to educate the public about prescription and over-the-counter medications, drug recalls, medication interactions, and current developments in the medical field.
COLLEAGUES WE HIGHLY RECOMEND
www.ribitzer.com – Rebecca Bitzer and Associates offering registered dietitian and eating advice in Maryland.
http://www.HealingLLC.com – Amy Hooper, LGSW is a special kind of psychotherapist who helps regular, every day women who are struggling with life’s obstacles, to feel better about themselves and their lives. She uses her warm personality along with her holistic approach to engage her clients in the therapeutic process. Her specialties are stress and anxiety, depression, women’s wellness issues, difficult life transitions, relationship issues, and job related concerns. Amy uses an empowerment perspective to help clients explore their inner selves to find their personal strengths.
http://www.lohrchiro.com Dr, Grace Lohr at Shady Grove Chiropractic in Gaithersburg, Maryland is very gentle and effective with her chiropractic adjustments.
And we are in the process of adding more, please call for a specific referral.