Recommended Reading & Links
Dr. Veronica Hayduk recommends these fine books for you to read. Please send your suggestions.
- Adrenal Fatigue – James Wilson, ND, DC
- Dr. Bernstein’s Diabetes Solution Revised and Updated by Richard Bernstein
- 21 Pounds in 21 Days – The Martha’s Vineyard Diet Detox – Roni DeLuz, RN, ND, PhD
- Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion – Matsen
- Eat Right for Your Blood Type – Dr. Peter D’Adamo, ND
- Fats That Heal, Fats That Kill – Erasmus
- Safe Shopper’s Bible – David Steinman
- Diet for a Poisoned Planet – David Steinman
- Fighting Radiation & Chemical Pollutants with Foods, Herbs & Vitamins – Stephan Schechter, MD.
- The Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet: The Lifelong Solution to Yo-Yo Dieting – Heller and Heller
- The Body Ecology Diet – Donna Gates
- You Can Heal Your Life – Louse Hay
- Simple Abundance – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Business Plan for the Body – Jim Karas
- Finding Your Own North Star – Dr. Martha Beck, Ph.D.
- Everyday Sacred – Sue Bender
- A Primer on Prostate Cancer – Dr. Stephen Strum
- How to Prevent and Treat Cancer with Natural Medicine – Dr. Michael T. Murray, ND
- Estrogens, Estrogen Receptors and Breast Cancer – Dr. Fritz Parl, MD
- The Complete Natural Medicine Guide to Breast Cancer – Sat Dharam Kaur N.D.
- From Fatigued to Fantastic – Dr. Tittlebaum
- Confessions of a Medical Heretic – Dr. Mendelson M.D.
- Detoxify or Die – Sherry A. Rogers, M.D.
- Wheat Free Recipes and Menus – Carol Fenster, PhD (a favorite, try the French Bread…yum)
- Hearty Vegetarian Soups And Stews – Martin
- All Natural Allergy Cookbook – Martin
- Vegan Delights – Martin
- Daelicious Eating – Daemon Jones, ND
- Everyday Grain-free Gourmet, by Jody Bager and Jenny Lass
- Going Against the Grain, by Melissa Diane Smith
- The Garden of Eating, by Rachel Albert-Matesz
Visit our on-line store at: https://us.fullscript.com//welcome/drhayduk for the very best quality in supplements at the very best prices.
Looking for a qualified naturopathic doctor? Check out:
www.naturopathic.org – The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians provides this very user friendly way to locate naturopathic physicians from all over America and Canada.
https://www.naturopathicdoctordirectory.com/ Naturopathic Doctor Directory of Domestic and International Practitioners. All doctors are licensed Naturopathic Doctors who attended CNME accredited Naturopathic Medical Schools.
www.bodymindspiritdirectory.org – a nice local reference of other healing practitioners.
HealthProfs.com – Detailed professional listings for naturopathic doctors and other health professionals
in the United States and Canada.
Personal Growth from SelfGrowth.com— SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Personal Growth on the Internet.
OTHER SITES OF INTEREST
http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php – World’s Healthiest Food List. Nice and easy site to navigate the nutrient content in many foods, including vitamin and mineral content. Also includes where and how they grow, recipes and more. No charge to use this fabulous site.
Drug Information – Drugwatch provides up-to-date information on the side effects of prescription medications. They aim to educate the public about prescription and over-the-counter medications, drug recalls, medication interactions, and current developments in the medical field.
COLLEAGUES WE HIGHLY RECOMEND
https://rbitzer.com/ – Rebecca Bitzer and Associates offering registered dietitian and eating advice in Maryland.
http://www.HealingLLC.com – Gaithersburg Counseling Center offers therapy for all ages and conditions. From their website, “our clients are regular, everyday people who are struggling with life’s stressors such as: anxiety and depression, overwhelming stress, low self esteem or poor body image, relationship or intimacy problems, past trauma and difficult current life transitions. If you are stuck feeling anxious, depressed, stressed or unhappy, talking to one of our non-
judgemental, caring therapists can be the first step for you to start to improve how you feel and your relationships with others.
http://www.lohrchiro.com Dr. Grace Lohr at Shady Grove Chiropractic in Gaithersburg, Maryland is very gentle and effective with her chiropractic adjustments.
https://natureworksbest.com/ – Dr. Huber’s group focuses on treating cancer naturally and their high success rates are published.
https://www.rusinpt.com Laren Rusin is a physical therapist and nutritionist in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Her approach to PT is uniquely effective compared to mainstream techniques.
https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/ – Natural Standard is an unbiased ‘international research collaboration that systematically reviews scientific evidence on complementary and alternative medicine’. This website provides updated information on interactions between pharmaceuticals and supplements/herbs, reported adverse events from natural products and more. A subscription-based service unlike any other and what most holistic health professionals use themselves to look up this information for their clients.
http://www.naturallifestyle.net/profiles/Second-Nature-Health-LLC-1125 – Natural Lifestyle Network. “Your local resource for balanced living”.
https://www.bewellworld.com/ – offers a directory of holistic practitioners, in addition to, “an online resource for Physical, Mental & Spiritual Health with 1,000+ pages of original content written by over 100 holistic health professionals”.
And we are in the process of adding more, please call for a specific referral.