- 2 Cloves garlic (roasted is best tasting)
- 2 Cups frozen peas, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1/2 Cup fresh cilantro, slightly chopped
- 1/4 Cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In small food processor bowl, fitted with metal blade and motor running, drop garlic cloves through feed tube; process 10 seconds.
- Through feed tube, add peas, cilantro, onion, lemon juice, pepper and hot pepper sauce; process until smooth. Chill at least 1 hour. Serve with baked potato or tortilla chips.
Salt & Pepper to taste