Rack of Lamb with Gremolata
“Gremolata is an Italian accompaniment traditionally made with lemon zest, parsley, and garlic. We used orange zest and juice, plus lemon juice and parsley, and omitted the garlic.” Original recipe yield: 4 servings
- 2 (1 1/4 pound) whole frenched racks of lamb, trimmed of excess fat
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 orange, for zest and juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- In small food processor bowl, fitted with metal blade and motor running, drop garlic cloves through feed tube; process 10 seconds.
- Through feed tube, add peas, cilantro, onion, lemon juice, pepper and hot pepper sauce; process until smooth. Chill at least 1 hour. Serve with baked potato or tortilla chips.